MM Book Escape reviews books through Net Galley or through Blog Tour Promoters. We have also joined the LGBT Romance ARC team and will be reviewing books through their group when time allows. And, as always, any books purchased privately will be reviewed and posted.
Effective May 1, 2017
We are no longer taking personal requests for reviews, however, we are working diligently to review the backlog we have on hand. Our goal is to continue to provide honest and heartfelt reviews and we are committed to the authors in the LGBT genre we love. Our focus has always and continues to be promoting for the LGBT book world.
GENRES PREFERRED TO READ ARE:
- I accept ARCs (.mobi), finished copies, Galley, and EPUBs.
- I have no issue accepting ARC's through my kindle address
- I do not accept audiobooks, picture books, or books of poetry.
- If your book is part of a series, I may need previous installments as well.
- If I accept a book, I cannot guarantee that I will post a review.
- My review will always be honest and how I was affected—If I get halfway through and realize it's not for me and stop, there will be no review posted.
REVIEWS WILL INCLUDE
DAY MONTH YEAR
- Cover art
- Title and author
- Release date
- Page count
- Link to Goodreads
- My review
- Cross-posted to Goodreads
Note: All books reviewed are either purchased by me or given by the author and/or promoter in exchange for an honest review. No money or gifts are ever exchanged for a review. There are no incentives, commissions, or pay-outs of any kind—paid to me— by recommending books. Again, Thank you